Wednesday, July 25, 2007

30 pounds in 17 weeks.

I did start watching what I was eating a couple of weeks before I came up with the taking pictures and blogging idea but it looks like I've managed to lose 30 pounds in 4 months (17 weeks to be exact). Yay me!
I know for a fact that being aware and admitting to myself how much I'm putting in my mouth has made a big difference in the portions I take.
The other major difference (from all the other times) is that I'm exercising regularly and have come to enjoy it (or at least the results). Cardio exercise has gone the way of the dodo and I'm now concentrating on strength training. I work hard at it and can get my heart rate higher working on my core than on the stationary bike.
Hmmmm, eat less, exercise more - where have I heard that before?

No comments: