Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I scream, you scream - yes there's ice cream!

Breakfast same as yesterday, 2 sausage, 2 eggs and coffee.Didn't manage to get my thermos together this morning so bought an americano from the patisserie.
Lunch was the usual assortment of celery, radish and jicama and a tiny little tin of Ocean's snack'n'lunch - it's really tasty salmon in sesame oil but so little that it really doesn't anchor a lunch. Since I knew that would be the case I also packed a big chunk of my Bresse Bleu (60g) and 100g of strawberries. They were fabulous!
Dinner was not particularly well planned because guess what... Salmon! (137g) and a few mushrooms and side salad.
While in the patisserie today waiting for my coffee I noticed a sale on their single servings of "The Udder Guy's" locally made ice cream. I got the mandarin orange with chocolate flakes for Doug and their Vanilla maltitol for myself. It was very creamy and had little flecks of real vanilla in. Yum.
Totals for today (based on the ice cream being premium and not sugar-free) 1,499 calories and 60g of carbohydrates.

No comments: