Sunday, July 1, 2007

Happy Canada Day!

Up early since the scooter gang is heading out to Fort Rodd Hill for the Canada Day celebrations!
Coffee.
Two fried eggs.
We meet at Timmy's and have coffee or breakfast before heading out. I decided some time last night that I was going to have a quarter (or possibly two bites) from a honey cruller donut this morning. I was delighted to find that I could buy one honey cruller timbit for a paltry $0.15 to have with my coffee. So I did. After hiking around the lower battery and out to the Fisgard lighthouse we sat on blankets in the shade and had a bite to eat. I had mixed nuts with some sugar-free chocolate chips and I had a little handful.

I also brought along a few rice crackers, some cheese and a couple of slices of garlic sausage. Also a big thermos of Crystal Light.Then a couple more pieces.
And another small handful of nuts and chocolate with extra fingers courtesy of Rob. I also brought my thermos of coffee but didn't drink much at the park - I did finish it after dinner though.
When I finally got home Doug and the slow cooker had done their job and there was lovely garlic pork roast waiting for me. Was too tired to worry about veg so we just had meat (120g), gravy (20g) and a salad.
A little later on, with calories to spare for the day, I enjoyed (really enjoyed) a Bryer's sugar-free fudge bar.
Total calories for the day 1,393 and 63g of carbohydrates.

No comments: