Saturday, June 30, 2007

Finally my weekend.

Very average breakfast. Two eggs, two little pork patties with my own seasoning, coffee.Coffee at coffee break.
Tuna salad today with just celery and radishes. I was so lazy last night I didn't want to fight with the jicama!
Sugar-free jell-o. Cherry and orange.
More coffee and some yogourt flavoured with Torani Caramel sugar-free syrup.
Burgers are starting to be a regular Saturday night thing around here. Tonight I also had 65g of sauted mushrooms along with 30g of cheese, a side salad and about two teaspoons of Maille dijon style mustard.
I was prepping the veg for short ribs (check the background) and had one celery stick left over so I ate it.
Company dropped by (Hi Kathleen!) so I helped myself to a beer. We talked so much that I didn't even finish it and poured the last four ounces into the short ribs.
With the three of us in the kitchen and the oven and dishwasher (and computer) on it was really warm so I went for the last sugar-free creamsicle. It was tasty but I wasn't really hungry so I gave the last third or so to Doug to finish off.

Total calories for today 1,502 and 34g of carbohydrates.

No comments: