Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Back up two pounds? What's up with that?

When I got weighed this morning I found that I was up almost two pounds from yesterday morning. I think I must have been dehydrated from a combination of beer, coffee and heavy labour. Now it's back. Oh well. Give me another week.

One slice bacon, two large eggs, coffee.Coffee and newsweek.
Lunch was a new product I though I'd try Ocean's Snack'n'Lunch wild salmon with sesame and ginger. The little tins are only 85g and really not enough to keep me going protein-wise. Also lots of celery, jicama and radish and cherry sugar-free jell-o.
By afternoon break I was actually hungry. I had 30g of cheddar and part of the bag of almonds about 20g worth.
For dinner we had slow-cooker pot roast. I ate 130g of beef, some celery root, fennel and a tiny bit of carrot that were cooked with the roast. Also the usual side salad.
We've had these in the freezer at least a week now and I haven't felt the need to try them until tonight. Creamsicle frozen dessert bars. Only 25 calories and 6g of carbohydrates each. Tasty but I liked the sugar-free fudge bars better.
We still have some bits of cheese left in the fridge from last week's fruit and cheese festival(s). Tonight I had some bleu, and a couple of other kinds that no longer have labels attached. They were all (40g) good and two large strawberries (64g).

Totals for today 1,434 calories and 42g of carbohydrates.

No comments: