Wednesday, June 27, 2007

appointments in the morning, work in the afternoon

Up early to go to the orthotist for my new orthotics. They'll take awhile to get used to but I think they may help. Coffee and a some more of the Whey Protein shake for a quick breakfast.
Went straight to exercise after my appointment so was famished when I got home. Bacon and egg (2 each) and more coffee.
My columbine is blooming. And I had a sugar-free, fat-free creamsicle before heading out to work.
Dinner was a pork chop (110g), some green beans, a couple of tablespoons of unsweetened applesauce and a salad. On the side you can see calcium, potassium and glucosamine.
Rhubarb for dessert.
Still low on calories for the day and still hungry so three strawberries and 37g of my new favorite cheese, the Bresse Bleu.
Totals today 1,375 calories and 37g of carbohydrates.

No comments: