Friday, June 29, 2007

Long weekend? What long weekend?

Today is Friday but I still have to work tomorrow while everyone else gears up for Canada Day.
Pout.
Went to physio/exercise before work so started with coffee and another serving of the Whey Protein Shake. If the vanilla is this good, I'm going to have to buy the chocolate.Afterwards, I was quite hungry and had two of my homemade sausage patties and two fried eggs.
On the way to work I picked up an Iced Americano.
Dinner was lots of celery, radishes, 80g of left over roast beef and a couple of tablespoons of gravy.
For my evening break I had the last 50g of the recent piece of Bresse bleu, two strawberries and 58g (one slice) of cantaloupe.
When I finally got home Doug discovered the sugar-free, fudge bars in the freezer, so I had one too.
Totals for today 1,108 calories and 38g of carbohydrates.

No comments: