Thursday, June 28, 2007

Company means... bread! Homemade bread!

Coffee.
Two fried eggs, one bacon strip.
Morning break - which was actually three and a half hours after breakfast, 30g of almonds and coffee.
Lunch was tuna salad and the usual suspects (jicama, radish and celery).
Didn't have time at lunch to eat my jell-o so I had it for my afternoon coffee break with the last of the coffee.
Dinner tonight was catered by friend Kama. Honey garlic chicken wings (I had three pieces) celery and carrot sticks with a little sour cream dip (1 tbsp - somehow not in picture) and one slice of her homemade focaccia bread! Dipped in olive oil and balsamic vinegar! It was sooooo good! Okay enough with the exclamation marks, it's just been awhile since someone cooked, let alone baked for me.
After a swim we had a bite of cheese and strawberries.
Considering I felt like I was enjoying a feast tonight I did really well with 1,618 calories and about 45g of carbohydrates.

No comments: