Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Wahhh, the weekend's over.

Right, so last night I caved and had a snack of one of these fat-free, no sugar added fudge bars. They're surprisingly good considering they're not actually food. Adding that on put my total at 1,455 calories for Monday.Tuesday now and back to work after a wild and wooly weekend. Blech. I really needed the coffee.
We only had two eggs left so I thought to leave them for Doug and just have a protein shake for breakfast. Because lunch wouldn't be until 1:00pm I had two servings that added up to 260 calories. After saying how much I liked this brand I may have to recant. It's really sweet. Really very sweet. Going back to coffee after a few sips of this was a shocker.

Morning coffee break and, oh look, coffee.
One of my favoritest patrons ever, Mrs. Kathleen Meilleur (widow of the extremely charming Rosario Meilleur) took pity on us on such a busy day and brought a pint of cherries for the staff to nosh on. I had five. They were yummy.

For lunch I had a wrap made with one the Flat Out high fibre wraps. We had no lettuce or spinach so I thinly sliced some tomato and cucumber and used 60g of the left-over pork and 24g of cheddar cheese, also a smear of mayo. It was very tasty. On the side were 150g of celery and 60g of jicama.
For dessert sugar-free orange jell-o.
Finished off the coffee while checking my e-mail.
Dinner was the very last of the roast pork (125g) some broccoli (30g) with a smidgen of butter (2g) [I found out tonight via fitday that 2g of butter has 14 calories, whoa!] and a salad.
Since it's warm and I'm sweating in the kitchen I just had another of the Bryer's fudge bars. I'll probably have another one tomorrow since the weatherman is threatening 29C temperatures with humidity. In Victoria, that's very warm.
Totals for today 1,335 calories and 52g of carbohydrates.

No comments: