Thursday, July 5, 2007

One hundred and one posts!

Had a rough night so dragged myself out of bed with barely enough time to get everything done before work. Here's my protein drink and my list of things to do before work. Of course there was coffee.
After physio I had brunch, again two eggs and two pork patties.
Met up with Mom and her friend Laura, who treated me to a coffee. Thanks again!
Dinner was chicken salad with capers, jicama, radishes and celery. Also a little container (about 1/2 a cup) of rhubarb. There's a diet Dr. Pepper in the background too that I drank over the course of the evening.
Realized when I got home I was really quite hungry. Went with the current favorite, blue cheese and fresh strawberries.
Totals for today: calories, a measley1,109 and carbs. only 26. Sleeping in has it's advantages!

No comments: