Monday, July 2, 2007

Scooter trip and Sidney Days

Started today with two fried eggs and my usual mug of coffee. Looks like the cream is about to go off.
Headed up to Sidney with buddy Rob on our scooters. We went into Serious Coffee for a comfy seat (the Honda Jazz is not made for long distance travel) and a coffee.
We had a bag of mixed nuts with sugar-free chocolate chips. I'm guessing I had 50g or so, at least that's what I put in fitday.
After wandering all over Sidney and seeing the fancy boats down at the marina we found a shady spot (thank goodness) and had a snack from Safeway. Pakoras and diet ginger-ale. I had five pieces.

For dinner we had short ribs (120g) braised in Scottish ale. I think I like the flavour better with a nice red wine but they were still very good. Also on the plate were 37g of carrots, and about a cup of spinach sauted with some portabello mushrooms and garlic. And the usual side salad. So far today 1,385 calories and 29g of carbohydrates.

No comments: