Friday, July 6, 2007

Down another pound

Glad to see I was down another pound this morning. I had been quite low with calories and doing lots of exercise with little change since the weekend so down is good. Heeeeeere's coffee!One large lamb sausage and two fried eggs.
Too hot for coffee so had a Dr. Pepper (diet) instead.
Pretty much the same as yesterday, chicken salad with capers, jicama, celery, radishes and rhubarb which while in the picture came home with me and will probably get eaten tomorrow.
Dinner with Rob since Doug got called into work. Made chicken caesar (with croutons!) and I had about 3oz of Rob's beer since I knew I wouldn't be able to finish one myself.
For dessert we had the Breyer's Fudge bars. Yum!
After fighting with the computer for awhile we gave up and went for a swim. Came back a little peckish so I introduced Rob to jicama, I had two little sticks of it, probably 20g or so.
Even later I decided that the salad really hadn't been enough and I had four strawberries and about 35g of my favorite cheese.
Totals for the day 1,378 calories and 39g of carbs.

No comments: