Sunday, June 17, 2007

I had a sandwich. A sandwich!

With bread and everything!

The day started innocently enough with coffee...
and some more yogourt and rhubarb. And some questionable reading.
Went to the Black Stilt for scooter meet-up and ordered my usual large two-shot americano. (That's a reflection of a pendant light, not something in the coffee).
We chatted for awhile reminiscing about the good old times last weekend and decided to go on a substantial ride up the peninsula to find out where Gowlland Tod Provincial Park was for Deborah (something about a walk tomorrow). I knew that since we were only leaving the cafe at 1:00 I'd be famished before getting home again so I decided to do something I'd been thinking of for several weeks now and have the Chicken Pesto Panini that Carol is so enthused about. Here it is in all it's crunchy, oily, chicken-y, pesto-y glory. It was fabulous. Go there and order one today. (This portion, by the way, is a half panini and cost Can$3.00).
There can be no accurate count of calories or carbs today. I'll just try and be reasonable about dinner and any snacks.

No comments: