Saturday, June 23, 2007

the end of a long week.

As I suspected I did have a medium mug of decaf last night.Then the real thing this morning.
One slice bacon, two fried eggs for breakfast.
My little thermos of coffee at breaktime.
I used the same flatbread that I had for lunch yesterday and packed myself a wrap that I heated in the lunchroom microwave. Inside is cheese, roast beef, a little mayo and lots of lettuce. On the side are a couple of pieces of jicama that were already cut and cherry jell-o for dessert.
Yogourt with sugar-free torani vanilla syrup and the rest of the coffee for afternoon break.
Not having planned anything (once again) I grabbed some ground beef from the freezer and by the time Doug got home I was almost ready to make a Taco Salad again. 125g beef, tomatoes, lettuce, cheese and a big dollop of sour cream. Yum.
Total calories for today 1,466 and 34g carbohydrates. Pretty good, eh?

No comments: