Friday, June 22, 2007

tired and bored are a dangerous combination...

Once again little pork patties and two eggs, coffee.Work meeting at another location. Avoided cookies and bite-sized muffins. Helped myself to a small coffee. Went out to my scooter to take the picture. Here is my top case.
Came home for lunch before heading back to normal work. Found these wraps yesterday and zoomed in on the "very high fibre" label. They have 100 calories and only 16g of carbohydrate, 7 of which are fibre. I used some of the left-over pork, cheese and a big handful of spinach to make a wrap. One minute in the microwave and there's melty goodness for lunch.


Another iced americano on the way back to work.
Dinner was more spinach and more left-over pork (150g) with some of the xanthan-thickened gravy.
Rhubarb for dessert.
Today's totals 1,284 and only 27g carbohydrates (although I don't know how much of the fibre in the wrap is soluble and might count). Still - a great day. It's early though and I might have a cup of decaf before bed.

No comments: