Thursday, June 21, 2007

a long day

As always - in the beginning is the coffee (it was good).Since I was going to work out this morning I had a light breakfast of yogourt and stewed rhubarb (what am I going to do when rhubarb season is over?).
Doug made lunch for me because I was running late. One slice of bacon and a two-egg mushroom omelet with some cheddar cheese melting inside. Yum. And my sweetie made it for me. Double yum.
Though it was rainy this morning by noon the sun had come out and it was warm and a little muggy, I stopped at the ubiquitous coffee shop for an Iced Americano.
Dinner was 45g turkey, 40g roast beef, 55g cheese and celery, jicama and radishes. Again.
More rhubarb for dessert.
For my evening break I had 30g of roasted almonds and just a few sips from a Dr. Pepper.
Once home I needed a little something more and had some calories to spare so treated myself to a few strawberries (100g) with two tablespoons of heavy cream.
Total calories for today 1,396 and 42g of carbohydrates. Yay me!





No comments: