Monday, June 18, 2007

Company for snackies

Woke up feeling quite horrible this morning. Tired, weak, foul mood. Doug's in trouble.
Two eggs and two little patties of ground pork (Happy Island Pigs again). I made a spice mixture - mostly sage a little sweetener and made little 1 oz "sausage" patties.
Lunch is a hard-boiled egg and the rest of the yogourt and some more rhubarb.

Store-bought roasted chicken for dinner since I fell asleep after lunch and didn't wake until 5pm. Unheard of. I usually can't sleep during the day. Still a little crabby when I woke up but otherwise feeling better. Made coffee since it's what I do when I get up and I needed a little help. Also had the usual side salad with dinner but no veg since we knew there were lots more calories to come...We had Rob and Kama over for fruit and cheese this evening. I've known Rob for over a year now through SVIS (Scooter Group) but had never met his fiancee. I always thought that we had a lot in common and I'm kinda surprised it's taken us this long to get together. Here is a picture of the spread I put out on the coffee table for us to graze on. I had one piece of each kind of fruit and one slice of each kind of cheese.
I also had this much wine, and another glass with about half as much later on.
Since I didn't weigh any of the fruit or cheese I made a wild guess on fitday so I may or may not be at 1,250 calories and 32g net carbohydrates for the day.

No comments: