Sunday, May 6, 2007

Yay! Scootering... well almost.

The first Sunday in seven months that I haven't had to work and was able to go to the SVIS (Scooters Vancouver Island Style) meeting. We met at the Black Stilt and I had coffee and a lovely visit with Deb, Carol, Rob, Rich and Andrew. However the day was quite cool with a solid drizzle so there was no actual riding done.
Before I left home I had a mug of coffee, bacon and eggs.





Afterward Doug and I headed out on our first regular day off together in the same seven months to do a really big grocery shop. We now have lots of good food in the house, all I have to do is get cooking.





Really big cup of Americano at the Black Stilt.









In spite of the fact that we weren't at work all day I still used the crock pot and cooked our favorite garlic studded roast pork. I served it with a few sauted mushrooms and the regular side salad.







Because I somehow forgot to eat lunch I had lots of calories and carbs left at the end of the day and so we had a big cheese plate with strawberries. I had about half.
Clockwise from the front havarti, bresse bleu, smoked gouda, vintage cheddar and a lovely double cream brie. Yummy!

In spite of this bounty my count for today was 1,371 calories and 27g net carbs.

No comments: