Thursday, May 10, 2007

more temptation at work

Coffee and fritatta for brunch. Spinach, mushrooms, 3 eggs and some cream cheese because I was too lazy to grate some hard cheese.Hot pot of tea welcomed me at work!Today was Andy's penultimate day at work. We had a lovely card for him and a table set up in the workroom covered in snackage. This was taken about half way through the day.

From the table of bounty I decided I would like to taste the Terra Red Bliss potato chips. Mostly because they were dried tomato and balsamic vinegar flavour. I picked one medium sized chip. It was nice but it didn't blow me away. At least I didn't crave more. Yes, in fact I can eat just one!

On my break I had some of the coffee I had brought in my thermos.
No tuna today! Here you see 68g of salami and the usual celery, radish and jicama.
Having had a light main I had two strawberries (56g) and a petite selection (82g total) of several cheeses. Left to right: brie, bresse bleu, smoked gouda and sharp cheddar.
As if that wasn't enough I ate the 35g of mixed nuts I had brought for a snack. I should have waited because I felt very hungry by the time I got home after 9pm.
Wanted something nourishing to keep me from having to go to bed hungry so had a hard-boiled egg and a big mug of chicken broth. Would like more but it'll have to do.
Today's totals (not counting the chip) 1,392 calories and 32g net carbs.

No comments: