Monday, May 7, 2007

end of my long weekend

Up early to head out to the cycle shop coffee and pbj since I don't have time to make eggs.
Mom looked after me while I waited for my wee bike. We had a couple of mugs of green tea.
Home again I was quite hungry and had no idea what to make for lunch so I snacked on 50g of mixed nuts and a big cup of diet ginger-ale.
Gave up on the thinking and made the bacon and eggs I didn't get for breakfast.
Another 30g of mixed nuts on my new toy - the nutritional scale. Not only does it weigh things much more accurately than the old one but it had codes for types of food so in theory I can weigh a serving of whole food (ie not mixed nuts) and it will tell me how many carbs, calories, fibre etc. etc. It's pretty cool.

Tonight we had a fish course before the meat. These little sole filets stuffed with salmon called to me from the fish case yesterday in the supermarket. We each had one and a half pieces, my portion weighed in at 100g of fishy goodness.
Dinner was leftover pork roast from yesterday. I sauted some cauliflower (100g) and heated up 150g of the pork. When putting together the plate I forgot we'd already had a course and discovered myself full in time to leave a little (45g) of the meat.



Several hours later I needed a little something (I've got to stop watching Iron Chef in the evenings it really sets me off!) so I had a pot of tea and half of an Atkins bar.


A little high today, 1,747 calories and 44g net carbs.

No comments: