Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Riverdance in my intestines

I was dreaming about loosing my clothes in a ridiculously huge laundromat when I became aware that I had to get up and go to the bathroom. I had a badly upset stomach, cramps and wasn't at all interested in breakfast this morning. I did have coffee though...
I managed relatively well at my physiotherapy/exercise appointment even without nourishment although I did feel light headed a couple of times when working very hard. Came home before heading to work and quickly fried up a couple of eggs and had almost a litre of water.On the way to work I picked up an Americano.Tuna salad today and I remembered the avocado. The little bag of veggies included three radishes, about 70g of jicama and a chunk of cauliflower. Also raspberry sugar-free jell-o.All by myself this evening but I behaved and had 100g of the leftover pork roast (please finish it off Doug, I want chicken or something!) and 150g of cauliflower. I also made a salad - on the large side with a balsamic vinegarette.After dinner I added everything up in fitday and discovered I hadn't had much today, thought I'd treat myself to more strawberries and cheese. I made up this plate but that was actually too much, Doug ate half the strawberries and a third of the cheese.
My totals for today are 1,557 calories and 32g net carbohydrates.

No comments: