Saturday, May 5, 2007

in pyjamas all day

I had such great hopes for today. Shopping, laundry, meal planning, cooking... Instead I played on the computer and flopped around on the couch like a large marine mammal. Had tea with my peanut butter and jam sandwich for breakfast because I was hoping to get some more sleep.
Didn't work so I gave up and had coffee before the headache got too bad.
Many hours later I gave in to the need for nourishment and used boughten chicken broth a large mushroom and a few tidbits of chicken - maybe 2 oz. to make a quick bowl of soup.
My dinner was the same as last night because I couldn't be bothered to do anything else. The salad was considerably smaller this time and I finished it all.
Butterscotch nsa pudding is almost impossible to make without lumps, especially when I'm feeling lazy. I had another bowl tonight since I had calories to spare.
While watching Doctor Who I enjoyed a mug of cocoa. In spite of having these two "treats" I'm barely over 1,000 calories for the day. Since I was only slightly more active than your average giant sloth I'm not worried about too little.

No comments: