Wednesday, May 2, 2007

sick of being sick

Morning already? Coffee. Bacon and eggs. Phlegm.















Physio then to work. More coffee.












Have been too tired to do much cooking, or shopping or food prep. tried this Tuna with ginger in a can with the usual radishes, jicama and celery sticks. It was actually really good. I think I'll buy it again.
Also brought some kimchi along. Really strong stuff.













Afternoon break some cottage cheese. I think these little containers hold about 1/2 cup. (125ml)









Doug had dinner almost ready when I got home. We had the other half of the country-style pork ribs that had been frozen since last time. About 1/2 cup green beans and a side salad. These froze very well and I think I should definitely make the recipe again.





After dinner my throat started hurting again so I made up a pot of tea. Also after my craving last night and thinking about it for awhile I decided I did need a bit of a treat so I bought some unsweetened peanut butter and a loaf of low-carb bread. I already had a jar of nsa jam in the fridge. I input all the ingredients into fitday and find that 1/2 a sandwich has only 175 calories and 8g net carbohydrates. It was very yummy. In fact I think I'll have an entire sandwich for breakfast tomorrow.

No comments: