Monday, April 30, 2007

my voice is almost completely gone

Woke up around 7:30 with a sore throat. It not only hurt but it felt tight as well. When I tried to speak all I got was a little squeak. I called work to say I wouldn't be coming in and there was no question listening to my cracked and squeaky voice. Started the day with a cup of throat tea (slippery elm).


I was surprisingly hungry this morning and even though I felt lousy I made myself sausage and eggs.

I went to physio since it's been five days. I managed the exercises fairly well. A couple of times when working pretty hard I felt a little shakey but managed about 90% of my workout.



When I came home I wanted a snack had a mini-pepperoni bite, a can of kipper snacks (a little bigger than a can of sardines) and eventually when I was still hungry and nothing presented itself, almost 50g of almonds.















Too tired to make dinner. Doug brought home a ready-cooked supermarket chicken (yuck) and we threw together a salad. After dinner I wanted something sweet so had the last of the yogourt (probably only 75ml) and later made myself a cup of sugar-free cocoa. I hadn't entered anything in fitday until I'd already had all this so was pleasantly surprised when the day's calories totaled up at 1,475 and 26g net carbs.

No comments: