Sunday, April 29, 2007

now if I could only make myself heard

While my throat isn't as sore, I'm having trouble speaking up and am worried that this may turn into laryngitis.

Scrambled eggs for breakfast. Doug made the bacon, sliced the tomatoes and broke the eggs for me. I scrambled. Three of the small slices of bacon two eggs, two cherry tomatoes and coffee.


Today was the last Sunday of the season at work. Usually on Sundays we have chips or candies or both. Today available to tempt me were (clockwise from the front) cheap choco-covered graham crackers, rockets, marshmallow strawberries, Piller's bite size pepperoni, fun-size nestle chocolate bars, all-dressed flavour chips, hershey's dark chocolate mix, turtles, fruit drink and diet coke.

Today at work for my break I had my coffee and an entire Atkin's almond brownie protein bar. It was very sweet and very filling and worked well to keep me out of all the snackage.









We needed something easy for dinner tonight since I'm right out of energy. I cooked up some organic lean ground beef with taco seasoning and Doug helped me throw together one of our favorites the Taco Salad. 2 handfuls of romaine, about 170g of ground beef (yikes!) 1/2 a medium tomato, 40g shredded cheese and two tablespoons of sour cream.














Even after the huge salad I wanted something like dessert. I found the last 5 brazil nuts and had them with some diet soda.

No comments: