Saturday, May 19, 2007

Whoops

Today started much the same as every other day. Coffee, bacon and eggs.Work was surprisingly busy for a holiday weekend. I didn't have a chance to leave the workroom for my break so I had the half Atkins bar from my purse and some of my coffee.
Lunch time I had tuna slices with ginger, my usual celery, radish and jicama as well as some sugar-free peach gelatin.
Could this have been the beginning of my problem? There was trail mix at work. I only had one almond but grabbed it without thinking then had to put it down, fish out my camera and take a picture. It sat on my shelf for a couple of hours before I got back to it.
I had brought some mixed nuts for a snack which is why my taking one almond from the bowl was so pointless. At them after lunch while checking my e-mail in the workroom.
For my afternoon break I had a 39g bite of cheese and the rest of my thermos of coffee.
When I got home we were both too tired to get dinner right away. I poured a big glass of diet ginger-ale and had a little bowl of pork rinds. (30g)
Eventually Doug got hungry and made dinner. If he hadn't I might have just had another snack and called it a night. Maybe. I had a pork chop (149g) and some green beans (1/3 cup?) a tablespoon of unsweetened applesauce and our usual side salad.
Not long after dinner I succumbed to more nuts. I've had this bag in the house for weeks and it hasn't "called to me" but tonight I really wanted more. Had a bigger than usual serving and took a picture of it even though I'm not happy about having eaten it. Blech. I suppose if I can stay honest in this blog even when I over-eat then something is being accomplished. Oh well.
2,114 calories today, yikes.

No comments: