Friday, May 18, 2007

Not the best day

Last night after finishing my blog I had a glass of Grape Crush sweetened with Splenda.
This morning I started with (surprise!) coffee.
Went to exercise/physio and was quite hungry on my return. More coffee and an omelet (3 eggs, mushrooms, a little onion and a bit of mozzarella) and bacon.
First break at work, sore all over and out of sorts. Drank more coffee while icing knee and foot.
Here is yesterday's tuna salad and avocado that waited in the fridge at work for me.
The usual vegetables.
Even after several ibuprofen and some nourishing food I felt pretty miserable and achy. Had more coffee and 1/2 of the Atkin's Almond Brownie bar that was in my purse theoretically for emergencies. I know it's not real food and I should avoid this kind of stuff but sometimes when I'm craving a muffin or pancakes or some such they keep me going.
For my late evening break I ate the sugar-free jell-o and a piece of cheese.
Coming home from work at 9pm is always difficult. Had a diet root-beer and some salami (40g)

Totals: 1,478 calories and 30g net carbohydrates.

No comments: