Tuesday, April 17, 2007

this week Tuesday is Friday

because my work week started on Sunday and I've taken Wednesday and Thursday as holidays. This morning breakfast was coffee and bacon and eggs (2 each).


My day at work was one of those days where everything is weird. Not necessarily bad just peculiar and somewhat uncomfortable. After trying to explain something to a crazy person on the phone for 10 minutes I poured some coffee to sip while I continued to work. Luckily I finished it and had my cup put away by the time the hardhat fell off the shelf above the monitor and nearly beaned me.

When it was time for a real break all I had were four brazil nuts and more coffee.

Lunch was a couple of slices of roast beef, four slices of salami (Freybe's Hungarian) and 35g of sharp cheddar cheese. Also three large radishes, about 30g of jicama sticks and five or six celery sticks. I had brought more but saved it for my break later on.


Salami and cheese, eek give me mints, now give me more. (Six in all)

For my afternoon break I polished off the rest of the brazil nuts (3) three more slices of salami and about 20g of swiss cheese.




Dinner was Sunday's roast pork heated up with a little gravy made by blitzing the juice from the slow cooker in the blender with 1/4 teaspoon of xanthan gum. Broccoli and the usual side salad. I bought new Umbra appetizer sized plates today to help make meals a) look bigger and b) maybe look more appetizing.
Fitday totals for today 1,582 calories and 26 net g. of carbs.

No comments: