Thursday, April 19, 2007

fruit and cheese at home

In memory of our vacation Easter weekend and the lovely cheese plate we ordered from room service I visited our local Fromagerie and got some interesting cheeses. Having a big bag of expensive cheese seemed to need some fruit so I bought some strawberries, grapes, a honeydew melon and one apple. Doug is due home any time so I've put a tiny bit of each cheese out and will let him choose from the fruit.
Since I want to get in on the decadence too I've entered in fitday: one grape, one medium strawberry, one melon ball, one apple slice (thin) also 1 cubic inch each of blue and brie cheeses.
While this gives me 35g net carbs I'm still under 1,500 calories for the day.

I did say "everything" so before I decided that I was going to have a little of the cheese plate myself I took a picture of my fingers that I'd just used to clean the gooey cheese off the knife before I stuck them in my mouth. Since there is now a picture of the plate from which I will partake this isn't really necessary but I just wanted folks to know - Seriously! Everything I Eat!




Oh, and earlier I made a cup of decaf - took the picture but almost forgot.

No comments: