Sunday, April 22, 2007

2nd to last Sunday at the library



Good morning. Coffee time.






Finally found some natural bacon that I liked. Bonus that the strips are relatively thick but smallish (all the better to fit in the little pan). Two strips of bacon (50g), two large eggs fried in fat from said bacon and two cherry tomatoes.


Today at work there was "Munchie Mix", caramel popcorn and chocolate Clodhoppers for snacks. I had 30g of almonds, 30g of swiss cheese and my little thermos of coffee. I know, I'm amazing!


Dinner from the slow-cooker. I'm calling it :Mediterranean flavours pot roast" Onions, garlic, one over-ripe tomato a little balsamic vinegar cook on high for 5 hours. Puree juices and tomato and onion bits for a tomato-ey gravy. Five stalks of asparagus and the usual salad.


I did feel a bit peckish this evening but got busy and now it's bedtime and I've only had 1,396 calories and 22g carbs today.

No comments: