Thursday, April 26, 2007




Coffee.


Bacon and eggs, and surprise! More coffee.









Forgot to take my camera to work today so ended up skipping eating on my early break. Scooted home on my dinner break and was back in just about 15 minutes. Lunch was tuna with some mayo, a sprinkling of walnuts on top instead of mixed in and my usual avocado half on top. On the side was a little dish of kim-chi and some jicama and celery sticks. Also raspberry jell-o. Today for the first time someone said something about my photography. Andy wanted to know if I wanted a picture of his apple.
For my late break I had the snacks I had brought for both breaks today. 30g of brazil nuts and about the same of the lovely sharp cheddar.




I always end up wanting a big snack or a small meal when I get home late from work. There were almost too many choices tonight. I started with a few slices of salami, had a ladle-full of the chicken soup Doug had on the stove for himself and finally half a cup of yogourt sweetened with sugar-free Torani caramel flavoured syrup.

No comments: