Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Nothing new today.



Bacon and eggs this morning. And coffee.





Haven't had them regularly but saw one in the snack cupboard when getting out nuts to pack for my afternoon snack and thought 1/2 an Atkins bar might be nice with my coffee. It was. (Coconut flavour).






Lunch was tuna salad (1 can tuna, 10g chopped walnuts, a little chopped jicama and slightly over one tablespoon of mayo), 50g jicama sticks, 5 celery sticks, 3 large radishes and sugar-free jell-o.












I seem to be fighting off another bug. Yay immune system. I had 2 of the vitamin, echinacea throat lozenges just in case.







The rest of the coffee and 25g of brazil nuts made up my afternoon snack.




For dinner I heated up some of the left over pot roast from Sunday with some of the tomato gravy sauce stuff. 5 stalks of asparagus (steamed) and the usual side salad.

Fitday calculations have me at 1,735 calories and under 30g net carbs for the day.

Still feeling a little under the weather this evening, so early to bed - no time for snacking!

No comments: