Wednesday, April 25, 2007



Hit the snooze button one too many times this morning and had to rush to get going on time. Cereal was easiest. And coffee.


Was still full from breakfast when break came around so I just had a little coffee.


Lunch was homemade chicken soup. Threw a couple of mushrooms in with my stock with chicken bits to make it a bit more substantial. That's a piece of Balderson's Heritage Cheddar (3 years!) in the foreground. Also raspberry jell-o and in the back celery, radishes and jicama.




Probably because lunch was pretty light I was quite peckish by the time my afternoon break rolled around - and I had to go to physio after work - so I didn't feel too badly eating about 30g each of almonds and salami slices. Also the little bit of coffee I had left.


Just as I was leaving work, tasting salami, I decided a couple (or 4) of mints were in order before getting to my physiotherapy appointment.



Dinner was left-overs again. Pot roast (only about 4 oz left) another 1/2 cup of broccoli and the side salad.


Discovered that I was pretty low in calories and carbs for the day so had the last of the tiny sliver of Manchego cheese and a couple of bites of honeydew. That barely made a difference and only made me hungrier so I made a pot of tea and pulled out the other half of the coconut Atkins bar from the other day. That gives me a total of 1,524 calories and slightly under 30g net of carbohydrates.

No comments: