Friday, October 5, 2007

Thursday - hanging in there... barely.

Made coffee and forgot to take a picture. Guess I'm more tired than I thought. Went to the patisserie to pick up a muffin (day-old superflax 2 for 1) and got another coffee to go with. Ate part of the muffin while doing set-up at work.

Ate a little more of the muffin (but did throw out a bit) with my coffee at break-time.
For lunch I had brought 57g of salami, 31g of cheddar and the usual veggies.

Bought some groceries (even though I haven't been cooking much) on my lunch-hour. Picked up a pop and 2 cans of Planters deluxe mix on sale - one for Saturday night and one for my co-workers who've put up with a grumpy me for so long. I had this little pile of nuts on my break but forgot to stop and put some gum in my mouth and snuck one or two nuts out of the can most of the afternoon. This is exactly why I'm supposed to be taking pictures! Rats! Probably ate at least this much again... maybe more.


Of course when I got home I wasn't hungry for dinner. Around 8:00 I finally did up one of the fish fillets that were supposed to be on the menu. Since I was too lazy to do up veg and a salad I wanted more and so the last jell-o pudding became dessert.


Not long after I reverted to my old habits while sitting and watching CSI - instead of stretching I lay on the couch moaning over my sore feet and knee and asked Doug to share some of his power-pop that he was eating. That's a few kernels in the used jell-o cup. Then - I asked him to get me a 30g serving of yet more mixed nuts (the same bag from earlier in the week - not the can I just bought for company). At least he weighed it and after that I stuck a piece of gum in my mouth and was able to last another hour until I crawled into bed.


All in all not a good day - and I didn't even try and keep up with fitday.






No comments: