Monday, October 1, 2007

Sunday - coffee and... pizza?

Coffee and bacon and eggs this morning for breakfast.



Off to scooter meet and coffee at the Black Stilt.


Mid-afternoon, too late for lunch but not early enough for dinner. Had 40g mixed nuts and a big glass of Fresca.


And because I was feeling cold and a little lethargic - a mug of coffee.


I had been talking about doing this for a couple of weeks. We have those great high fibre Flat Out brand oval wraps. They have only 100 calories and 9g net carbs. I spread some of the Classico Bruschetta very thinly on top, several sliced mushrooms, added some seasoned lean ground beef (120g) and about 40g shredded cheese. And to be good we still had our side salad. While it had more carbs than our usual cheeseburger sans bun meal it actually had less calories because I end up eating much less ground beef. Besides it was really tasty.


Not right away but a little later I really wanted something sweet so went with one of the Jell-o nsa chocolate puddings. These are about as far from whole foods as I would ever wander, but they are very chocolaty and when eaten with a baby spoon do the trick. (I was worried that one might lead to another or at least wanting another but after taking my time eating it - felt full and satisfied the craving.)

Happy to report total calories for the day: 1,346 and in spite of wrap and tomato sauce only 46g (net) of carbohydrates.

No comments: