Sunday, September 22, 2013

Doug's first post

Sunday, September 22

Doug here! Well, this is new...

I'm not going to worry too much about exact numbers or counting the calories of my food. I'm hoping that just sharing photos of everything I eat (Title Drop!) will prevent me from plain old overeating. Here goes:

For breakfast, just a straightforward couple of eggs and a single slice of back bacon.

For lunch, a salmon burger (pretty yummy for store bought) and a tablespoon of homemade tartar sauce that Lynn whipped up in about 60 seconds.

Felt a need for an afternoon snack. 30 grams each of some marble cheese and Ukranian garlic sausage ring.

Lynn again performed kitchen magic and made us basa fillets with mushrooms and garlic served on a bed of spinach. Had a sugar-free grape Zevia brand pop.

And finally a little caprese salad, with Lynn and I having four pieces each.

No comments: