Tuesday, September 24, 2013



Breakfast day two - one slice back bacon, two fried eggs and one large mug of strong coffee.

Morning 'coffee' break is just a few carrots since breakfast is lasting well.








I chew rather a lot of gum at work.







Lunch is left-over fish and mushrooms from Sunday dinner and so
me carrots, jicama sticks and celery.





Rooting around in my locker for some dental floss I found some elderly drink mix so seeing as I've already finished my litre of water that I brought I mixed some up. It was.... moderately tasty.






Doug picked up the little yogourts this week. I was trying to resist this brand because of their saturation advertising but it's still tasty and in my fridge so - whatever.





Now that's what I call dinner. Hamburger pie (ie a pie made of ground beef with a filling of flavoured cream cheese) Om nom! also a small salad.



and to finish up the day - lite hot chocolate mix with a little cream and a shot of rye. Sigh.

No comments: