Sunday, July 8, 2007

another strange day

Up before dawn again but managed to get back to sleep for a couple extra hours. Got up and had 100g of raspberries with 3 tbsp cream.Thought I'd need more so had one fried egg before leaving for scooter meet-up.
Dick "El Presidente" from Salt Spring was over and treated everyone to coffees.
When I got home I had two slices of corned beef and 30g of cheese that had been left-over from yesterday's lunch.
I worked out on the deck for awhile and managed to get a little heat stroke. Had two large glasses of water with lime, splenda and salt to re-hydrate.
Doug was going over to Shopper's Drug Mart so I took advantage of my weakened state and asked him to bring me back a treat. I had 5 (one serving) of the Reese miniature peanut butter cups. They taste just like the real thing, in fact I found them a bit too sweet.
For dinner we had lamb chops, Doug had new potatoes and peas, I had broccoli and 30g of the new potatoes. Also a little mint sauce and a side salad.
Totals for today 1,366 calories and 56g of carbohydrates.

No comments: