Monday, July 9, 2007

where's the food?

I had a busy day today with lots of laundry, physio and doctor's appointments and general houseworkey stuff. Started off normally with coffee, bacon and 2 eggs.
Went to see my GP for my annual physical. He had weighed me around the beginning of March when I started going to physio and watching what I ate. My weight today was 19 pounds less over that 4 month period. He was delighted and I was so excited I forgot to tell him about my not sleeping well. Then I went to physio and on to the Safeway's for some groceries. When I got home it was two hours to dinner but since I was famished I had 100g of raspberries and 1/2 cup of yogourt.Dinner was roast chicken breast 141g, broccoli 35g, a side salad and some diet cola.
These were on sale at the Safeway and considering it was about 28C in our apartment this afternoon I thought an appropriate treat.
Calories for today only 923. Carbs. 39g, but with such a low calorie count it doesn't really matter, does it?

No comments: