Thursday, July 12, 2007

What a horrible day

Weather has cooled off a bit so back to normal breakfast of 1 slice bacon, 2 eggs and coffee.Coffee break.
Lunch was the other half of the roast beef wrap that I didn't finish yesterday. Lots more veg., celery, radish and mushrooms and about 40g of raspberries for dessert.
Work was dreadful. My new game keeps crashing my computer. I feel slightly ill and the apartment was still very hot in spite of the weather cooling down. For dinner I had a cold pork chop and dipped it in a couple of tablespoons of applesauce.
Eventually I wanted something more - specifically some of the Bresse bleu cheese. No strawberries in the house so I had some with 50g of blueberries. Okay but not the as good.
Still feeling really down in the dumps I found my afternoon snack all warm and oily. Since I had already added the 35g of cheddar into Fitday as eaten earlier I ate it right up.
I resisted quite awhile on this one. A Purdy's nsa Hedgehog Doug bought it last night. I took it to work today and still didn't eat it. However, I gave in and finally ate it tonight and I have to confess it was only because I was feeling sorry for myself. I wasn't really hungry. I did manage to eat it slowly and really enjoy it though.
Totals for today 1,427 calories and 39g of carbs.

No comments: