Thursday, May 24, 2007

better today

Hey, it's morning. Coffee.Bacon and eggs too.
Nice lunch at home before I head out for my late shift. Sauted bok choi and a portabello mushroom and threw a Clover Leaf tuna steak in the mild curry flavour over top. Yum yum.
Put seven of these little mints in my pocket and had them over the next eight hours.
Went to the Patisserie for my coffee and took a piece of shortbread from the free tastes plate. Mmmm, shortbread. I'm guessing it was 5-7 grams.

Dinner of chicken salad, jicama, celery and radish. That's more of that good smokey Spanish paprika on top.For my evening break I brought 100g of strawberries and the last of the Bresse bleu cheese (44g).
As usual when we get home from work at 9pm we always want a snack. I had 20g of pork rinds and some sugar-free grape soda.
I did wait awhile after the pork rinds but still felt hungry so I had 125ml of cottage cheese with a drizzle of Torani sugar-free syrup on top.
Today's totals 1,529 - not too shabby.

No comments: