Thursday, August 30, 2007

Now it's my turn to work late...

Up early even though it's my turn for the late shift today. Went to the gym with Trevor to try and make a transition from my rehab place to the gym at my community centre.
So I needed coffee.

And had one scoop of Whey Gourmet chocolate.Before leaving for work at 12:30 I had two sausages and two fried eggs.

and another Skinny Cow fudge bar.

Warm day so time for an iced americano.
This is my wrap when I was making it this morning so you can see all the goodies I packed inside. Turkey, pastrami, tomatoes (yes they're yellow) cucumber , lettuce and mayo.This is it at work after being wrapped up for a few hours. Also 1/2 cup blackberries.

Break time at work. Diet Dr. Pepper and a hard-boiled egg.
When I got home I found my cheese snack in my lunch bag (nice and warm too) so I had that while I made lunch for tomorrow.
Needed a little more after the cheese so had the last of the yogourt in the container - probably just shy of 1/2 cup and 1/2 cup of blackberries. (I really picked a lot - still hardly made a dent!)
Total calories 1,474 and 46g of carbohydrates - more like normal in spite of the strange day.

No comments: