Monday, August 27, 2007

Back to work tomorrow...

...which should mean a little more regular mealtimes and less grazing. But I'll always still start the day with coffee.Wasn't hungry this morning but was going to exercise and didn't feel very good the last couple of times when I went without a proper meal. Had two scoops of Whey Gourmet (chocolate) which seemed to do the trick. I didn't feel bloated and I had lots of energy for my whole work out.
Eventually got around to lunch and decided just to sample some of the great stuff in the fridge. Celery, carrot, baby cucumber, again with Paillot de chevre, fois gras, Monchego and pastrami (see yesterday).
And for dessert one of the Skinny Cow brand fudge bars.
Doug was working his new shift at the Juan de Fuca branch which means that he didn't get home until 7:15. I had a big mittful of mixed nuts with nsa chocolate chips to keep me going.
Beef stew made with jicama instead of potato, a couple of slices of carrot and several mushrooms. About 150g of stew total and a side salad.
Already had dessert today so managed to resist a second one. Baby steps. Today's totals, about 1,426 calories and 70g of carbohydrates. Not sure where all those carbs came from - I guess fitday counts the sugar alcohols. I probably should too.

No comments: