Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Busy, hard day

Everything started out fine today with my morning coffee.Bacon and eggs.
Coffee for my morning break.
Lunch is 120g of chicken breast with one tablespoon of mayo and a teaspoon of capers. Also celery, jicama and radishes.
Since I spent more than half of my lunch hour shopping for this coming weekend, I didn't leave myself time to eat so my afternoon break was the rest of the chicken salad and veg. that I hadn't finished earlier. In the afternoon we were short staffed and the self-checkout machine wasn't working. I spent most of two and a half hours on desk with a constant line-up. I was exhausted when I left.

After work I went to physio/exercise. When I finally got home I was really hungry but sat on the couch and iced my knee and foot before asking Doug to heat up the last of the meatloaf for us. So - the last portion of bison/pork loaf, some frozen green beans (meh) and a salad on the side.
Later on I was really wanting more but wasn't sure if I should eat anything else. I made a cup of hot chocolate (it's gotten suddenly cold here). I mixed one tablespoon of dutch cocoa with two packets of splenda and three tablespoons of heavy cream then added boiling water. Very satisfying.
However, since I decided to have the cocoa my total calories today are exactly 1,600 with 29g of carbohydrates.

No comments: