Sunday, November 4, 2007

Well, that wasn't so hard...

Here I was thinking that getting back on track after straying further and further and finally giving up entirely for more than a week would be a real struggle. I guess I've been weighing and recording my food for so long now that it's pretty easy to get right back to it. Surprise!
Coffee.Two eggs fried in a little butter.
Didn't really feel like going out but Rob came and picked me up and took me to scooter coffee and then to do some groceries. Thanks Rob - I do feel better for getting out! I had a Moka-sized Americano at the Moka House at Shoal Point.
Snack on some celery when I was organizing the groceries and preparing dinner.
Roast beef (122g) and broccoli (60g) and our usual side salad. I made a few tablespoons of gravy with the pan drippings.
Having skipped most of a meal today I was a bit hungry in the evening. I had 1/4 of a pear and 15g of monchego sheep cheese and 25g of Bresse bleu. Yum!
Grand totals for today only 1,140 calories and 27 grams of carbs. At this rate I should hit my low weight from last month in a day or two.

No comments: