Sunday, November 4, 2007

Saturday's eatings

Thank goodness for the daylight savings to standard time change. I had a rough night and really needed that extra hour. My persistent sinus infection that has left me open to cold after cold is still with me and after procrastinating 5 days and hoping that "it would clear up on it's own" I've given in and started taking the antibiotic my doctor prescribed last week.


Started the day with coffee.Bacon and eggs (2 each).
Having not done groceries in awhile we both had a Flat-Out brand high-fibre wrap with salami, cheese and a handful of greens. I also made sure to take my acidophilus supplement to counter-act the antibiotic.
Doug had a package of these maltitol sweetened peppermint patties. I had one.
While rooting around in the depths of the fridge for anything for dinner I found a pomegranate so had that for a snack. Ate about 2/3 of the thing since bits of it were starting to go off.
With no meal planning in place we ended up with a cheese and mushroom omelet for supper (with a tiny bit of chopped bacon). Made a big salad to try and compensate for lack of vegetables today.
1,750 calories and 63 net grams of carbohydrates for the day.

No comments: